Employer Self Serve Web
Dates & Deadlines
1. How do I make an online payment to OP&F?
2. What types of payments can be made online?
The Summary of Payment Remittance Information form as well as any other documentation
required under the ORC must be received by OP&F within the established dates.
3. How long does it take to get set-up for online payments to OP&F?
4. Can an Employer make payments from multiple bank accounts?
5. How far in advance can an employer initiate a payment?
6. Does OP&F run a "Test" transaction?
Employers can initiate a pre-note transaction for one cent to verify the bank account
and routing number information are accurate. However, inorder to insure the processing
of initial payment transaction is completed timely and accurately, it is advisable
to submit payment well in advance of any due dates. This will insure compliance
with the Ohio Revised Code if any problems or errors occur during the processing
7. We have Debit-Blocker with our bank. Should we notify them with any information?
8. Is there a cut off time for requesting a payment be drawn from my account tomorrow?
If the online payment request is completed before 4:30 pm, you have the ability
to choose the next business day as your payment posting date.
If the payment request is completed after 4:30 pm, it will not be posted
until the 2nd business date following the request.
9. I currently phone in my payments. Can I continue to do this?
10. Can I make any changes to a payment after I've requested it?
11. Must I submit my work history report (contributions report) using the web in
order to request an online payment?
12. I have both a police and fire report. Can I request an online payment for each
13. How will I know that the payment has been processed?
14. Do I have to make my online payment at the same time I submit my work history
report (Report of Retirement Deductions)?
15. Will I use the same password to make an online payment as I currently use to
submit a work history report via the web?
16. I have been submitting my payroll file electronically through the payroll file
upload process, rather than through the web/self-service option. Can I use the online
You may keep your current password, but we will ask you to use the username that
matches your four-digit code. For more information on how this process will work,
please contact John Davis, Employer Manager at (888) 864-8363.
17. Is it mandatory that payments be made through OP&F's online payment system?
18. Will you keep a history of my payments?
19. I am ready to sign-up. How do I start?
Or, you may go to our website (www.op-f.org) under the "Employer" link and download
the Authorization Agreement for Online Payment. Fill this form out, mail to OP&F
at 140 East Town Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215, or fax to L.J. Adkins at (614) 228-3767.
Copyright © 1996-2013 Ohio Police & Fire Pension Fund. All Rights Reserved.
Our Mission, Vision, and Values
(614) 228-2975 Local or 1-888-864-8363 Toll-Free - Monday - Friday,
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. E.S.T.
Prudence Integrity Empathy
Securing the future for Ohio's police & firefighters.